You’ll want to have great tools to help you keep track of your hours worked, as well as tools that help you manage your productivity levels. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Toggl – A great application to help you manage and keep track of your hours for employers.
- Evernote – A great productivity application that allows you to keep notebooks for different projects you are working on. If you get a great idea while on-the-go, this is the perfect place to make note of it for later.
- RescueTime – If you’re finding yourself spending too much time on sites like Facebook or a blog you’re just a little overly obsessed with, this is a great application for limiting your time on those sites.
- Eternity – An app that tracks your work-life balance, letting you know how long you’re spending on each during a given day. Great way to make sure you’re not over or under working yourself.
- Mint – A great money-management application that helps you track your income, as well as what things you’re spending most of your money on. Being a freelancer means that you may have lulls in employment, and keeping good track of your finances and savings is very important. This makes it easy.